I-81 Industrial Portfolio

325 Centerpoint Blvd; 125 Capital Rd; 550 Oak Ridge Rd; 14-46 Alberigi Dr., Pittston, Hazelton, PA 18640

Property Overview

The investment represents a portfolio of industrial warehouse/distribution buildings totaling approximately 1.6 million square feet on 133.44 acres. The buildings are located in Northeast Pennsylvania (NEPA) along Interstate 81 in the towns of Pittstown, Hazleton and Jessup. One of the four buildings is a 140,800 sf (8.5%) high‐bay flex industrial building and the other three (91.5%) are bulk industrial/distribution buildings. The Portfolio is 100% leased to seven tenants.

The buildings in this portfolio were built in 2007 and 2008. Each building is highly functional and built to meet or exceed current standards required by large corporations and third-party logistics providers.

Investment at a Glance

Location: Pennsylvania

Property Type: Industrial

Acquisition Date: February 16, 2011

Purchase Price: $90,000,000

Sale Date: November 18, 2014

Sale Price: $105,650,000

No. of Buildings: 4

No. of Stories: 1

Square Footage: 1,644,480 SF

Year Built: 2007 and 2008

Leased Percentage (at the time of Acquisition): 100%

$90,000,000 Total Purchase Price
1,644,480 square feet Total Rentable Area
Class A Building Class