Job Title: Internal Sales Associate
Department: KBS Capital Markets Group (CMG) Sales Desk
Reports To: Sales Desk Manager
An internal wholesaler will work closely with their external wholesaler (Regional Vice President) to increase sales of KBS Alternative Investment Products. Successful candidates will have demonstrated success in sales and effectiveness working as a member of a team.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up sales meetings and provide support and follow-up for the external wholesaler
- Initiate out-bound phone calls, email and mailings to financial advisors to increase sales
- Build and maintain relationships with financial advisors and update database
- Answer in-bound calls about our products
- Support will include training advisors on KBS Capital Markets Group products, and preparing value added sales ideas
- Additionally, you will troubleshoot post-sale operational issues, and manage literature and promotional fulfillment
- Occasional travel with your external wholesaler
- Attendance, sometimes after work hours, at work-related meetings and conferences where appropriate
Experience / Training / Education:
Required: College Degree, Series 7 & 63
Preferred: telephone sales skills
The candidate should possess strong knowledge of the financial services industry. Sales skills primarily conducted over the phone, occasionally in person. The ideal candidate will be motivated and ambitious and looking for a long term career in the financial services industry.
If you would like to submit your resume for consideration, we invite you to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no calls or faxes please).
In the subject line, please reference the Job Title, your last name and the recruitment source (if applicable). Please include your salary history and current compensation requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer.