Job Title: Investment Analyst
Department: KBS Capital Advisors
Location: Los Angeles, CA
The successful candidate will work as part of the investment team within KBS Capital Advisors to manage, underwrite and close debt and equity investments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the analysis of investment opportunities including review of market statistics, preparation/modification of Argus to generate cash flows and export/manipulation within KBS Excel templates.
• Assist in the gathering and coordination of due diligence materials for prospective investments including review of leases, rent roll, third-party reports
• Participate in the preparation of investment summary for approval of potential acquisition by the investment committee
• Facilitate the management of existing assets including updating Argus cash flow projections, APR analyses, lease review, financial review, rent roll review, review of PPRs, and updating of annual business plans and valuations.
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Real Estate
• Must have strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office products; Excel modeling experience is preferred
• 2+ years working knowledge of Argus
• 2+ years commercial real estate experience
• Superior written and oral interpersonal skills required
• A self-starter with a strong work ethic
If you would like to submit your resume for consideration, we invite you to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no calls or faxes please).
In the subject line, please reference the Job Title, your last name and the recruitment source (if applicable). Please include your salary history and current compensation requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer.